The successful candidate should have achieved advanced knowledge about theory and methods for EIA of transport infrastructure, with main emphasis on cost-benefit analysis. The candidate also should have:
- Obtained a good overview of the theoretical foundation for cost-benefit analysis.
- Obtained knowledge about the regulatory and planning framework within which these analyses are made, with focus on current international practice.
- Obtained knowledge to use analytical models and calculations to carry out case studies.
- Obtained knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of this analytical framework.
- Obtained in-depth knowledge about one selected aspect from the course as a topic for the essay
- Improved his/her analytical and writing abilities through the process of assignment writing
For more infomation, please see study guide.