In this course on the international business of sport students will explore:
- The forces driving globalization, international business and sport;
- The cultural environments facing business;
- Types of strategy and the organization of international business;
- Approaches to value creation: global integration versus local responsiveness;
- Strategic positioning and branding;
- Managing international collaborations;
- International human resources management;
- Research tools in international business research and analysis.
Read more about the subject in the study guide.